vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Well, 7 unique bidders saw something. :) I don't really know much but the seller lists Swank, Anson, Hickok U.S.A., Shield, etc. as makers - maybe they are top of the line?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue why that lot of average run of the mill looking cufflinks sold for that amount? The seller had other comparative lots of cufflinks and those mostly sold for less than a 100 bucks. Ya got me on why someone would pay that much for what I consider cheap Five & Dime cufflinks. Maybe those automotive wire wheel cufflinks are genuine Duesenberg cufflinks :dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Indigo Knight

Aug 10, 2017
Southern New England, USA
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no clue why that lot of average run of the mill looking cufflinks sold for that amount? The seller had other comparative lots of cufflinks and those mostly sold for less than a 100 bucks. Ya got me on why someone would pay that much for what I consider cheap Five & Dime cufflinks. Maybe those automotive wire wheel cufflinks are genuine Duesenberg cufflinks :dontknow:

So I'm not the only one who thinks this way. The bidding pattern is unusual for such a high value item. Usually money laundering listings are all BIN these days and use modern consumer goods, not vintage items.

This is all I got: 0 results for 192432524048

You have to use the advanced search function and search completed listings. It used to be that if you put a completed listings number into the search field, eBay would automatically search completed listings as well. However, this feature was recently changed, I believe within the past 6 months.

luke_00

Jun 15, 2015
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High bidder must have bailed....they were relisted with a BIN of $150 with free shipping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread