Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little constructive criticism if I may. I like the video content, it's just the first 3 minutes of your 4 minute video were high speed video of you searching the bills. I found myself bored and eventually skipped ahead to the part everyone wants to see, your finds. It's ok to show some searching but I would of like to see your finds more.

OP
OP
J

JobIII

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little constructive criticism if I may. I like the video content, it's just the first 3 minutes of your 4 minute video were high speed video of you searching the bills. I found myself bored and eventually skipped ahead to the part everyone wants to see, your finds. It's ok to show some searching but I would of like to see your finds more.

Hi mxh,

I find that 3 minutes is the magic line where most people tend to stop watching or skip around. I try to keep the videos below that length of time whenever I can help it. For these larger sorts, I tend to show the entire video so people see this wasn't staged. I could always cut it down or even just have stills, but then I get a thumbs down and negative comments about the authenticity of the video. That being said, I like your comment, and will try to reduce the duration by fading in and out around the keepers.

Thanks for the comment!

~JobIII

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wont sit thru videos without something like nekkid wimmen, but i always search my bills. Find anything good?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread