Greenie
Jul 31, 2013
Fort Mohave AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 GTI
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey New Guy here 1st time on site. Just moved to Ft Mohave Az from Montana 2 mths ago. Like moving into a frying pan with a blow dryer!!! Hard for me to find places to detect around here with old stuff. Ghost towns are so full of metal trash it would take a huge magnet and twenty years to clear. Any one around this area, Vegas, Needles ect with any ideas or would like a treasure hunting companion? Been detecting since 83. Sam

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Sam . You may want to check out the STATE specific Forum . I'm sure you'll find a couple members near you . Good Luck & HH .

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

Hey New Guy here 1st time on site. Just moved to Ft Mohave Az from Montana 2 mths ago. Like moving into a frying pan with a blow dryer!!! Hard for me to find places to detect around here with old stuff. Ghost towns are so full of metal trash it would take a huge magnet and twenty years to clear. Any one around this area, Vegas, Needles ect with any ideas or would like a treasure hunting companion? Been detecting since 83. Sam

welcome. I'm not from your area, but have hunted there (Needles) before, ...... years ago while travelling through a few times. I got silver (barbers, mercs, etc...) from the small park in front of the RR station. Even got a $1 gold piece out of that park. Not sure if it's still any good though, as that was 15 or so years ago.

Good luck.

ranathomson

Jul 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Sam for posting i am not in your area.best of luck i hope you find members.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you Sam for posting i am not in your area.best of luck i hope you find members.

I hope you realize the last post on this thread prior to yours was back in 2013. The person who started this thread has not been active on this site since 2015.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread