White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mdavatar.jpg

Nice shot.

I see you learned how to post a big photo alright :thumbsup:

Nice shot.

I see you learned how to post a big photo alright :thumbsup:
I guess. :-) I just followed the instructions.. It DOES seem 'kinda big" though...
And my utility pouch makes it look like I have a HUGE gut...
And the requisite pack of ranch flavoured sunflower seeds in mah pocket!

Last edited:
I guess. :-) I just followed the instructions.. It DOES seem 'kinda big" though...

Naw, looks fine. I didn't look at the pic and think anything negative about how you looked. Just made me think that I need a few hunting pics of my own.

Naw, looks fine. I didn't look at the pic and think anything negative about how you looked. Just made me think that I need a few hunting pics of my own.

This was actually taken by a friend of mine. She was with her kids and saw me as she drove by. She stopped and took a pic and sent it to me via facebook. :-) It's one of daughter's favourite pics of me. :-)

BTW, Welcome to T-Net!

When I was talking to you/helping you last night I didn't even realize that you had just joined.

I go into Wisconsin quite a bit in the summer time. I think about Fountain City quite often and we have a few days booked in Trempealeau for Catfish Days.

Stick around

Nice picture

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back