Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to check around at various banks and ask your question to them. My banks don't sell bags or CWR's, but they all take my dumps.

OP
OP
G

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Ask if they order bags. Brinks banks can order bags, so ask the head teller if she can order bags of CENTS in for you. You wanted advice, you didn't get it correctly from anyone else, so if you want my advice, I don't want people who want that many cents to go around calling them pennys. If anyone has a problem with this post, I'll go back and delete it so no one can have my advice.

Actually, the plural for "penny" is not "pennys" as you said, it's "pennies" haha

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I asked my banks once, they told me they hate people like me and never to come back...... Haven't been back sense, be careful who you ask.

OP
OP
G

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
I asked my banks once, they told me they hate people like me and never to come back...... Haven't been back sense, be careful who you ask.

Holy cow! Wow! Did you have an account with them? If so, you should go back and talk with the manager. That kinda service is total BS and unacceptable!

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
It was a bank with a coin machine. And I just use their branches as dump banks now because they never would order for me. Gonna go back to that branch again later this week and see what they say haha

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Dozer D is right. You have to do your own footwork, as there are no majical answers to your questions. Hit the pavement and good luck.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, the plural for "penny" is not "pennys" as you said, it's "pennies" haha

Please do not correct members grammar or spelling.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why? He was asking me to change my wording, so in turn I told him his spelling was off. What goes around comes around.

Arguing with the moderator aint a smart idea
Just saying

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please do not correct members grammar or spelling.

50cent can correct Donneybrook's choice of words but Donnybrook cannot correct 50cent's choice of words? I would think you would repremend both of them or none of them- just to be fair. Besides, what's wrong with having correct grammar?

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
50cent can correct Donneybrook's choice of words but Donnybrook cannot correct 50cent's choice of words? I would think you would repremend both of them of none of them- just to be fair. Besides, what's wrong with having correct grammar?

I thought that was somewhat strange too. Thx for your input.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Why? He was asking me to change my wording, so in turn I told him his spelling was off. What goes around comes around.

I told you to change the wording cause my advice in this scenario is not free. I could have said you can get a bag of pennies at Dunbar, or Garda, which would have been wrong in more than one way, or not of said anything at all. I so far, have been the only person to correctly tell you that specifically brinks has the option on their order forms for bags. I'm just saying, this is over 30 pounds of cents and that bares a certain level of responsibility. (no hard feelings I'm not arguing or anything I'm just articulating the logic behind what I did)

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no! My iPod doesn't show rank, so I thought he was just one of the other 65000 users! Sorry didn't realize your rank, otherwise I would have shown you some respect! Sorry again.
At least you didn't correct MOD's lack of apostrophe in the warning. That would have been too much.

OP
OP
G

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
At least you didn't correct MOD's lack of apostrophe in the warning. That would have been too much.

I wasn't mad at the Mod, I was annoyed at 50 cent for unnecessarily telling me to change my wording. So I dealt him what he had dealt me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask if they order bags. Brinks banks can order bags, so ask the head teller if she can order bags of CENTS in for you. You wanted advice, you didn't get it correctly from anyone else, so if you want my advice, I don't want people who want that many cents to go around calling them pennys. If anyone has a problem with this post, I'll go back and delete it so no one can have my advice.

We have been down this road before.

I suggest members stop correcting other members grammar and that includes cents vs pennies, spelling and grammar...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful post disappear and so do disrespectful members. 8-)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mod got soundly defeated!!!

Correction Eminem just got 2 Weeks Vacation

"Disrespect to a Moderator"

it doubles next time I need to ban him.