Do not count out Deteknix pinpointers.

I got mine last year. Got tired of my Garret always falsing whenever I put pressure on the tip. Wasted a lotta time checking plugs that were empty. And there were lotsa times I'd hafta shut off my detector to use the Garrett...due to feedback. The X-Pointer has worked flawlessly. Best $89 I've spent in a long time. I'm a fan 😁 👍

I just started looking into this one, and it seems like it might be the one I get. Two things, though: does it feature the 360 detection or just the tip? Also, I know it's battery is rechargeable, but is it replaceable or can I use regular batteries instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought one maybe a month ago off Azon. Haven't received it yet. Got it for my cousin because the reviews I found said it worked to about 4" versus the 3" I'm getting with my carrot. Maybe I should give my own review after receipt.

Please do! The very cheap detector I was gifted had me chasing signals that disappeared. A pinpointed would help for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I bought my X 3 years ago for $60 ,works like new,just can't get it to close to my CTX because it makes the Minelab to go a bit wacky.

I just started looking into this one, and it seems like it might be the one I get. Two things, though: does it feature the 360 detection or just the tip? Also, I know it's battery is rechargeable, but is it replaceable or can I use regular batteries instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is 360 detection, tip and sides.

Worth the 89 bucks for sure.

Bilder...
It's a 9v battery...just like the Garretts. On a side note...I also grabbed a Chinese knockoff of the Carrot on eBay...for $28. Nice, cheap backup that'll give u about 1.5 inches tip and 360. 😁

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

They are excellent value for money.:coffee2:

I am about to try one. I had the Fisher F-Pulse and it never worked out of the box so time to try another one. I gave my Garrett Carrot to my grandson and I still have my TRX which I like but the sound is so weak I can barely hear it. I clean the speaker all the time but it don't help anymore so I will use the TRX as a back up. So far most of the reviews have been positive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back