jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless the Title lures me in, I Rarely watch this Guys Videos, because he Won't say where they are.
(Screw the tired excuses of Safety issues) I Gained a Little respect for him here though. Most of these Yahoos , When they Find a Cool Relic where No one Goes.
They Leave it :( making me think it was Planted for Tourists to find and See. :(
he at least took the bottles . guers dairy is Tumbling Run, Pottsville Schuylkill County. I Couldn't ID The origin of the pennsylvania orange juice bottle from the Video :( Maybe a Tumbling Run product too.

Last edited:

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless the Title lures me in, I Rarely watch this Guys Videos, because he Won't say where they are.
(Screw the tired excuses of Safety issues) I Gained a Little respect for him here though. Most of these Yahoos , When they Find a Cool Relic where No one Goes.
They Leave it :( making me think it was Planted for Tourists to find and See. :(
he at least took the bottles . guers dairy is Tumbling Run, Pottsville Schuylkill County. I Couldn't ID The origin of the pennsylvania orange juice bottle from the Video :( Maybe a Tumbling Run product too.

That's your problem get out and find objects stop watching videos. Rep Pa. better.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: I've been here Way too Long to Get Offended over something like that :laughing7:
& for the record I Wish I Still Could :metaldetector:

These Days My Treasure Hunting is Limited to Research via Books I Purchase, & The Internet :coffee2:

Last edited:

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: I've been here Way too Long to Get Offended over something like that :laughing7:
& for the record I Wish I Still Could :metaldetector:

These Days My Treasure Hunting is Limited to Research via Books I Purchase, & The Internet :coffee2:
Understood, busy working, it's also great when a job is your hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread