D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up the Hassayampa river, Dowsing for a safe that got washed in, when the town at Fools canyon got washed in during the Walker dam failure late 1800's. 100 miners perished at 2 am. Not knowing exactly were I was at first, I went upstream of it and took a trail heading up into the hills. I came across a tailing pile, with the best ore I had ever seen. Lots of mineralization, Iron, Copper, Quartz. Dowsing signal was down. But I discovered and uncovered a hidden mine. It had been hidden for a long time, you could tell from all the cactus needles laying on the floor inside. My light wasn't bright enough to penetrate in past the sun. And the cactus needles made it impossible to crawl in and take a look.
Wonder what's in there. Still there, I plan on returning.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up the Hassayampa river, Dowsing for a safe that got washed in, when the town at Fools canyon got washed in during the Walker dam failure late 1800's. 100 miners perished at 2 am. Not knowing exactly were I was at first, I went upstream of it and took a trail heading up into the hills. I came across a tailing pile, with the best ore I had ever seen. Lots of mineralization, Iron, Copper, Quartz. Dowsing signal was down. But I discovered and uncovered a hidden mine. It had been hidden for a long time, you could tell from all the cactus needles laying on the floor inside. My light wasn't bright enough to penetrate in past the sun. And the cactus needles made it impossible to crawl in and take a look.
Wonder what's in there. Still there, I plan on returning.

I learned that the safe had already been found years before by a Dowser. I had tumbled open, before it was buried, then found.
I had lost the mine, looked for it twice. Until I found it on Google earth, and with the help of mine cache, and a couple calls, I found its not claimed, and is claimable. I went to explore it in March, but the hardly ever flowing river was flowing.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With my new improved Dowsing rods, I can again receive partial signal, and chase targets.
Still in Northern Michigan.
I went out to the woods and started checking for Meteorite signals. I was only using Nickle and Platinum. I chased a line with both Elements 3 miles, and came to an Iron bridge over a river. The Nickle was signaling the guard rail, and the Platinum was signaling the iron bridge. Dowsing is precise and scientific. It's not what you're thinking, in this case Meteorite, but signaling what your using. The guard rail galvanizing connects with Nickle, and the Iron bridge has residual Platinum left over from refining. Dowser

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful in talking to owners about treasures on their lands. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to hold a L-rod and witness while driving 2 tracks in Az. Using Nickel I came across a targets path, got out and pursued. I could tell it was 4 ft down, the shallowest one of nice size, so far. The area was all limestone and coliche, the bottom of an old ocean. With further checking I located 3 more within a half mile. All four were in a straight line, the biggest then smallest one the last. Would have liked to see these, they came in and landed in the ocean many years ago, then got covered up and sealed in limestone. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread