Dream Bag today

wolfmann

Dec 30, 2006
This forum keeps me going. Love reading all the posts. Headed to town today to pickup a box at my local bank Teller said the delivery guys said heres your box of halves said they gave him a dirty look when he gave them a bag back Had time today so decided to go 18 miles to the next town and check out the banks Went to a Wells Fargo and asked for halves they said all they had was in the bag on the counter I asked if I could buy that bag they said sure 780.00 bucks Got to the truck and looked in the bag pulled out one halve 1967. Felt really good cause that kindof told me it wasn't checked yet. Got home and dumped it on the table couldn't believe what I saw looked like half silver Pulled 26 rolls of 40% from that bag plus 1 Ben and 12 90% ken. I will never judge a bank by its cover again, almost had pasted it up I wish I knew how to take pictures and post I'm lucky I can at least type this out Happy hunting to all you guys and gals out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II
WOW WOW WOW ---Your one bag beats my two months of searching $15,606!!!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geezum Peeks........That one bag has my totals topped......WTG!!!! I guess you just never know when you stop at a bank huh......excellent Wolf!!!

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
533 Silver half dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy WWWWOWWWW.

Man I need to find some banks with coin machines haha.

Very very nice score !

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was absolutely the best find I have read about so far and want to share it with everyone else.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread