He-Be-GB

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2012
Crook County
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buddy of mines don't see the logic with how I dump off some of my coins... I tell him I do certain things to try and get coins I don't want outta circulation. He got really upset with me last Sunday on our way to another buddy's house to watch football, we stop at convenience store and I pay for my items with you guess it half dollars!!! The clerk in the store asked me if I had more and of course when you hear that I automatically think how many can I dump off!?!?!? Well that day dumped off $180 in clad and would've dumped off more til another clerk mentioned to the clerk I was dumping my coins off to that he could tell they weren't silver... When he said that I pretend to play stupid as if I didn't know what he was taling about in regards to silver halfs... My friends thought it was hilarious that I pretended not to know the game... We today I got a call from someone from off craigslist that wants bi-centennial halves for their daughter.. Of course I told him I could oblige. So far I got $150 neatly rolled for him and gonna go through my other boxes before I dump them to see how many more I can possibly get for him.. I'm hoping that he takes them all once I see how many I have.. We decided to meet at Wal-mart this afternoon.. Of course this is after I pick up my two boxes for the day. This should also give me some time to dump all my other clad at one of the supermarket banks thats open late with the coin counters...

Happy Hunting
o' and Happy Dumping too!!!

He-Be-GB

p.s.

yesterdays two boxes of halves produce two 40% coins '66 and '67

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread