eco-friendly makeover

OP
OP
jersey

jersey

Jun 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after long break from arts, I think I will upcycle this foil lid. I shall add finished to arts and crafts section. thanks all for the conversation. have a nice night all.
rsz_20220521_222731.jpg

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are these caps gonna end up like pull tabs? Pulled off the bottle & dropped on the ground when people get tired of a cap up the nose with every sip?

OP
OP
jersey

jersey

Jun 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are these caps gonna end up like pull tabs? Pulled off the bottle & dropped on the ground when people get tired of a cap up the nose with every sip?

OP
OP
jersey

jersey

Jun 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i bought a sodastream and pour in a glass. i like it. but haven't tried the soda pop bottles with attached lids , only water bottles and you have the lid on side when drinking .

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i bought a sodastream and pour in a glass. i like it. but haven't tried the soda pop bottles with attached lids , only water bottles and you have the lid on side when drinking .
I really like the upsidedown catsup bottles! Never knew making obscene noises without filling your britches in a restaurant could be that much fun! Especially with a booth full of kids behind you!😋

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
jersey

jersey

Jun 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***An unfortunate consequence of the longline design is that it attracts and easily snags non-target marine life (known as bycatch). A wide range of animals such as sea turtles, sharks, seals, seabirds, and marine mammals can get caught on hooks or entangled in fishing line ***
I have been doing some reading trying to figure out when longline first came into use.
The don't use longline in Hawaii or California.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have a sodastream, I like it, I don't put any flavors in it other than a fresh squeezed lime wedge.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may strike us some day the eco problem does not lie so much in the choice of material used, but rather the amounth of items produced, particulary if those items are not really nedded.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread