maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, pretty bad week this week. Hopefully I pushed out the skunk boxes this week to make way for the loaded boxes next week.
Box 1= skunk
Box 2= skunk
Box 3= skunk
Box 4= skunk
Box 5= skunk
Box 6= skunk
Box 7= skunk
Box 8= skunk
Box 9= skunk
Box 10= 11 40%'s and this was honestly the last box from the 2 I picked up today and searched, so I'm glad it was the last one, I felt a little better after it. Well, there's allways next week! Good luck to everyone hunting today! Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN5593.JPG
    DSCN5593.JPG
    912.2 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, hang in there. Last few weeks have not been so great round here either, this week seems to be picking up though. When boxes are dry I hit the CWRs a little harder, but with silver on the rise I am already noticing more competition.

Swade2K

Aug 4, 2012
I have been having great luck this week visiting other towns. I found 2 banks that keep several boxes on hand for local CRHers. I snatched as many of those as they allowed, bought all the CWRs, and cleaned out a coin counter machine bag for a grand total of 5 x 90%, and 22 x 40%. There were 2 Franklins in the machine bag!

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, hang in there. Last few weeks have not been so great round here either, this week seems to be picking up though. When boxes are dry I hit the CWRs a little harder, but with silver on the rise I am already noticing more competition.

Yeah, it's just a slump in the system, hopefully just this week. I hit the spot in the vault that had everyone elses dumps in it I guess, hopefully they are out of the way between me and the other CRHer's and down to the good boxes for next week. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
better averages than me dawg

Hey Slim, I've seen that, did you ever get the dump bank situation straightened out? Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread