EngraverHand - My journey of stuff I find..

EngraverHand

Mar 3, 2024
Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have only been out for a couple of days and I was thinking to save it all in one post, also for the future finds..

Minelab Equinox 800, Pro-Find Pinpointer and KOSS headphones. South of Norway.

Only been out for two days.. my very first day and my very first find was a silver ring. Then some kind of 1800 key/lock mechanism, then another ring and some sort of pin with an unknown symbol.

IMG_9571.JPG
IMG_9572.JPG
IMG_9570.JPG
IMG_9576.JPG

Upvote 10
OP
OP
EngraverHand

EngraverHand

Mar 3, 2024
Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Day two my very first find was a 1/2 Shilling from 1841. man that’s 183 years old! It’s quite worn and maybe I polished it a little too much and Truls just gave me some tips on how to clean and preserve old non precious metals. Then a 50 Øre from 1996 and a couple of 10 and 1 kr which is still in use and I can grab myself a coffee, planning the next trip
🙂
At the last moment even some golden items.. not sure what metal, but will check more closely.

IMG_9566.JPG
IMG_9567.JPG
IMG_9574.JPG
IMG_9573.JPG
IMG_9575.JPG

Bucket Lister

Dec 20, 2023
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus II
XP MI-6
XP WSA II-XL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have only been out for a couple of days and I was thinking to save it all in one post, also for the future finds..

Minelab Equinox 800, Pro-Find Pinpointer and KOSS headphones. South of Norway.

South of Norway‽ 🤔 How far south of Norway? 🤨

OP
OP
EngraverHand

EngraverHand

Mar 3, 2024
Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah... OK. THE South of Norway rather than South of Norway, cuz you'd definitely need an underwater detector for that. 😉 🤣
Now I got an underwater detector, at least for a couple of meters, but I could have been referring to Denmark, wich is south of Norway too.. could I say IN south of Norway too? Anyway thanks for the correction :-)

OP
OP
EngraverHand

EngraverHand

Mar 3, 2024
Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a lovely day.. mostly cleaned up the beach for scrap like beer caps, but also a couple of useless and extreamly rusty coins and a 50 Cent euro.. nothing to show except a great view and a lot of fresh air :-)

IMG_9835.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread