Chicken in the bread pan pickin' out dough
Granny, does your dog bite? No, child, no]

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The outlines do not help, if anything they hurt as it is your visual interpretation. Do you any natural pictures that haven't been doctored.

OP
OP
M

Mkdvranga

Apr 21, 2024
I think you have a vivid imagination and artistic skills.
Welcome to Treasurenet.
Don in SoCal
The drawing is real. I need to find the caution so I can dig the big part. Let me know if you can help I can send you more pictures.

OP
OP
M

Mkdvranga

Apr 21, 2024
The outlines do not help, if anything they hurt as it is your visual interpretation. Do you any natural pictures that haven't been doctored.
I have ( Proton Elic LB-4 ) if you can help me with the directions I will do the rest and reward you. I can send you more pictures but not here public.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have ( Proton Elic LB-4 ) if you can help me with the directions I will do the rest and reward you. I can send you more pictures but not here public.
We cant help if you can't post original pictures without the added outlines.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MK, I hope you understand that we have absolutely no idea what we're looking at.

A bit of context, perhaps?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread