fair ground finds

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I hit the fair this mornin wow thought id escape the heat guess not was able to get 3hrs in & well worth it $5.42 in clad 1 token, some trash items that I think I can definetly call now they definetly have there own Type of tone,pair of plyers kinda cool lol & a gumball kids mood ring

ForumRunner_20130715_115926.png

ForumRunner_20130715_120041.png

ForumRunner_20130715_120055.png

.a small charm that I thought was just a charm it actually opens & its marked .925. Now the best find my first ring with the deus its s little mangled but marked 925 & 10k the gold is looking like its laid on top of the silver couldnt find whatever gem was in it but hey got the more important part

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys couldnt get the time i wanted out there real hot today but the deus is workin out very well

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
real hot today but the deus is workin out very well
Going through the same thing here. Hot & humid not going out till sun starts going down lately.
On a brighter note, just got off the phone w/Ed at Treasure Mountain MD and it's a done deal on the Deus! Woot Woot!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going through the same thing here. Hot & humid not going out till sun starts going down lately.
On a brighter note, just got off the phone w/Ed at Treasure Mountain MD and it's a done deal on the Deus! Woot Woot!

Nice Man congrats on the new machine ur gonna like it, the deus is also alot easier luggin around with these hot days. I plan to go back over there later on soon as i kept on telling myself alright its to hot i should go more clad pops up then said it more ok.im getting dizzy I should really go out pops that gold & silver ring it was brutal but well worth it. Do u know when.its gonna be at ur door or b shipped to ya

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Man congrats on the new machine ur gonna like it, the deus is also alot easier luggin around with these hot days. I plan to go back over there later on soon as i kept on telling myself alright its to hot i should go more clad pops up then said it more ok.im getting dizzy I should really go out pops that gold & silver ring it was brutal but well worth it. Do u know when.its gonna be at ur door or b shipped to ya
Great finds,Christ000!:thumbsup: It's so hot here I only go out in the mornings! But I went last night at about sunset to give it a try,and still go so hot I had to set down for a while! (getting old sucks):laughing7:

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One thing about hunting after a event,is the coins (most of them) are surface finds!:thumbsup: They just "scream" when you run the coil over them! Get the O'l Pro Pointer out,and pick them up! easy cheesy!:laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U got that right it was absolutly crazy how much clad the deus picks up I started messaging with the gm power program very quick not Long after that i crossed the feild & dug that ring, made my day all worth it, well besides the crazy sunburn I got lol

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
U got that right it was absolutly crazy how much clad the deus picks up I started messaging with the gm power program very quick not Long after that i crossed the feild & dug that ring, made my day all worth it, well besides the crazy sunburn I got lol

Yeah,I started to go this morning,but it was 86 degrees @ 6:00 am! Said the hell with it,and stayed home!:laughing7: So how does that GM power program work on coins? I've read it's a jewelry hunting hound dog,but never heard much about it finding coins?

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its fun it makes silver & gold items jump out at ya its like playing hide n go seek with coins & the deus is winnin by far lol

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its fun it makes silver & gold items jump out at ya its like playing hide n go seek with coins & the deus is winnin by far lol
I gotta give that a try!:thumbsup: Did ya change anything in the basic program,or just go for it with the stock settings?

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta give that a try!:thumbsup: Did ya change anything in the basic program,or just go for it with the stock settings?

Couple tweeks sensitivity,iron,silencer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread