Feds and their impact on silver finds.

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fed's and their impact on silver finds.

Was interested to hear your thoughts and opinions of the effects of being near/far from a FED branch and possible influences either positive or negative on your silver finds... Personal experiences would be great but opinions and speculation are good too... I live about 25 miles from a FED so I'm hoping that keeps silver flowing throughout my community but have not been doing this long enough to tell from my own experience...

Your thoughts?

- Jerry

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
What exactly do you mean by Fed branch? Federal Reserve? Brinks? I don't think either one has an influence on the silver flow.

OP
OP
G

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What exactly do you mean by Fed branch? Federal Reserve? Brinks? I don't think either one has an influence on the silver flow.

I'm talking about the Federal Reserve Branch... Where all the money flows through at least once in its life.... If brinks or another supplier doesn't have the stock it needs, they get more for m the fed... Or if they have too much stock, it goes back to the Fed.

Do you think that being closer or farther away from this central money hub would have an affect on wheather you find silver in dem dere rolls?

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it has some effect for sure, but so does being close to major metro areas, etc. The farther you get from the "metropolis" the less likely you are to get constant circulation of coinage.....but never discount the wildcard of the epic find from the "old widow" or the like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread