tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know these are not as exciting as finding gold or silver in a TS, but these will turn a good profit and I can say I've grossed over a grand with maybe the last 5 or so cameras I've purchased in ts'rs and garage sales. This is the Olympus Stylus Epic DLX and they can sell for as much as $90.00 broken and as high as $400. in excellent condition. This I got last weekend for under $6.00. When you see these later model P&S cameras out there on the cheap, check the sold prices to be sure your looking at a winner. It seems almost all that have a +/- zoom feature aren't worth near as much as the fixed zoom P&S cameras and I believe that's due to the lens in those being mostly made of plastic. This camera has very sharp lens and that's what's most desired, from buyers. I picked up a bunch of Kodak 200 film cheap and I'll shoot a roll through it to verify the functionality. This one seems to be working perfect. One thing you'll find out after you shoot a roll is if the back cover has any light leaks from the seals of the back cover, and if they do, it doesn't really detract a whole lot from the value, as that's something most who seek these cameras can fix fairly easy.

Attachments

• IMG_20181219_051652.jpg
    IMG_20181219_051652.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sounds good.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice and advice, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread