Find Spartacus53 and win nuttin

I am afraid Vibes will show up at the last minute over at the park where I have removed all the pulltabs and dig up the silver. On the other hand Miner Girl shows a willingness to share. She would have given me 50% credit if she had won. And right now 50% of nothing sound good!

Can't see the first one clear enough but I'll go with 19 on the second and 4 on the third. Do I have to pay shipping on that "nuttin"?

I am afraid Vibes will show up at the last minute over at the park where I have removed all the pulltabs and dig up the silver. On the other hand Miner Girl shows a willingness to share. She would have given me 50% credit if she had won. And right now 50% of nothing sound good!

Hot zone, you obviously have read my posts in the Indiana forum, if not, well you pretty much nailed it. I don't share. period. It's mine, mine, mine...all of it, everything is mine. :laughing9:

I am getting bad Vibes from somewhere!

Well, since man of you fared well, on this recent challenge, I have another one for you :laughing9:

You can say what you want about me on my own personal page, if you can find it :laughing7:

I have commandeered this page in my usual fashion. One thing you'll come to appreciate I am slick and can find a loophole, even when one doesn't exist. If you find the pages, you're more than welcome to post whatever you please.. Within reason of course.

PA-Hunter, I don't know how to break it to you, but the contest is already over :laughing9: Vibes won

I can see that you did have some interesting choices and just stuck with people wearing glasses. That's a good move, but unfortunately, not in this case.. Thanks for playing :thumbsup:

Well it was there to have some fun and you actually fared better than a few people :thumbsup:

Thanks for playing along and I hope you enjoyed the challenge :tongue3:

Hey, I guessed 19 and 4 for the second and third pics also. I didn't read Vibe's guesses and I never saw any early pics of you so I done good. The first one was a bit blurry to me.

packer, then you did very well indeed... Oh, the first was blurry to me too, and I was there :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back