Finished Incredible Research Results

tommy67

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a data scientist, who uses knowledge of Bayesian statistics to search for lost objects, such as the remains of the airplane, ships or precious metals. But the last one is my passion. I was able to find 50 locations of the UK where, according to real historical information and legends, the treasures of kings, conquerors, and rich nobles were buried. I have lent my treasure-finding expertise to map " Buried Treasure Is An Adventurer’s Dream" (spam) 158255390694883.jpg . But you should understand that this is only approximate data, and the area of locations is vast and searches require large investments. I advise finding treasures on the beach after massive hurricanes. To most people, hurricane season is the time to board up windows and dread the worst. But to professional and amateur treasure seekers like me, it is the time to hit the beaches and hunt lost riches. Large storms are required to scrape a few feet of sand from beaches and dunes and expose gold, silver, and precious stones, sunk and scattered centuries ago. But making a find, you need more than walking along the beaches with a metal detector. What separates those who make a real find from the legions of beach rowers is knowledge and patience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy67, please stop posting spam links, it violates our rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread