maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well got another Brinks CWR box again today:BangHead: with one sealed box. I showed the vault teller the CWR's inside and told her every time I get one of these there're short a few coins, she said thats what they bring and she was sorry but nothing she could do about it. So I'll just keep dumping them each time I guess, like everyone else. At least the other box gave up this nice 62 Franklin.

So I know we all say it's Brinks lazyness but, how are Brinks getting these damn things? People dumping boxes back into a Brinks supplied bank? I realize that Brinks is shipping them out this way, but how do they them back this way to ship right back out? Good luck to everyone hunting today! Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN5438.JPG
    DSCN5438.JPG
    877.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN5439.JPG
    DSCN5439.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • DSCN5440.JPG
    DSCN5440.JPG
    626.5 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry bout the reboxed dump but congrats on the Franklin!! Our teller forgot to order our box for today otherwise with our luck I'm sure that reboxed dump would've shown up at our bank LOL So we just did some dimes today

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man that sucks, brinks must be real lazy in your area! i can only hope my brinks boxes this week aren't rewrapped dumps too! congrats on the franklin, a sweet score that sure makes the skunk a little less harsh :)
hope the rest of the week is good for you,
hh
buff

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya, it sucks, but I have 2 more boxes tomorrow from Brinks and 2 more Friday from Garda ( yes gona try Garda 1 more time), so we'll see what happens tomorrow. HH, Maverick.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I feel for you. Reboxed dumps are why I stopped searching Brinks boxes. Nothing more infuriating.

:violent1:

Still, nice job on the Franklin!

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel for you. Reboxed dumps are why I stopped searching Brinks boxes. Nothing more infuriating.

:violent1:

Still, nice job on the Franklin!

Thanks, He saved the day for me for sure. I've been doing good for a while with Brinks, if I stopped, I'd have to reverse my hole system. I'm going to keep at it this way and see what happens, I'm still getting some good boxes every now and then. I have seen some Loomis trucks in the next town and tought about trying to search some of those, maybe down the road I'll try it. HH, Maverick.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If more people dumped with coin lock bags or coin machines this couldn't happen.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If more people dumped with coin lock bags or coin machines this couldn't happen.

Ya, I wish we had coin machines here, none in my area. I'm a reroller, but I only dump back into Garda banks. I'm looking into the bag system right now( trying to gather a little more info on it) and going to sell some 40%'s and some more stocks to increase my bank roll to do this. The problem with the bags for me right now is they won't credit my account right then, I have to wait for them to be sent out and counted first, I need my cash back fast to go buy the next 2 boxes I ordered for the next day, especialy if I do 6 boxes in a week. Pick up, search, dump 3 times a week in a 5 day span, so I can't wait for my account to be credited. Soon though I'm going the bag route and going to stop rerolling my dumps. Maverick.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:

That sure would be funny if you opened a sealed box and had a coin lock bag looking back at you.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
maverick said:
Well got another Brinks CWR box again today:BangHead: with one sealed box. I showed the vault teller the CWR's inside and told her every time I get one of these there're short a few coins, she said thats what they bring and she was sorry but nothing she could do about it. So I'll just keep dumping them each time I guess, like everyone else. At least the other box gave up this nice 62 Franklin.

So I know we all say it's Brinks lazyness but, how are Brinks getting these damn things? People dumping boxes back into a Brinks supplied bank? I realize that Brinks is shipping them out this way, but how do they them back this way to ship right back out? Good luck to everyone hunting today! Maverick.

Great going, Mav!

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Sucks to get the reboxed dump... But good job on the Franklin. Getting old coins like a Franklin or walker must be uncommon-rare. Keep on hunting
-D1mes

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
That sure would be funny if you opened a sealed box and had a coin lock bag looking back at you.

LMAO, thanks Boris, that was a good chuckle for me. I'll let ya know what I find tomorrow. HH, Maverick.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
maverick said:
LMAO, thanks Boris, that was a good chuckle for me. I'll let ya know what I find tomorrow. HH, Maverick.

You're welcome. Hopefully I will get to hit up a couple of banks tomorrow. My sister said I am dumb for wanting to go to the bank on vacation, lol. :)

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My last 8 boxes have had miss counted rolls. Some were fat with 2 or 3 but most are short 1.

They are strings boxes from 2 different carriers.

Not much you can do I don't think. The most I was short was 2 dollars out of the last 2 boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions