SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net and best of luck in the field. Bury some coins and trash where you live to practice with your detector. Remember that Gold and pulltabs will read the same so dig up and remove the pulltabs. My average is a Gold item shows up after I've dug about sixty pulltabs!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member hoping to post some great finds I make with the Minelab X-Tera Pro soon!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)... Also, you might browse FORUM: BRANDS > MINELAB...

OP
OP
ArmadilloTramp
Feb 19, 2024
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro, Tesoro Compadre, Minelab X-Terra 305
Welcome to T Net and best of luck in the field. Bury some coins and trash where you live to practice with your detector. Remember that Gold and pulltabs will read the same so dig up and remove the pulltabs. My average is a Gold item shows up after I've dug about sixty pulltabs!

I have not had much time with the new X-Terra Pro yet. So far it seems to be a great machine. Man, this thing finds tiny aluminum can slaw and pull tabs deep...so it should be good if I can get over some gold and decide to dig it! I have found several clad coins again really shocked at the depth I am finding stuff. Excited to get this thing out on an "old" location I haven't hunted in a few years.

Thinking I might want to get the Equinox 6'" coil for this thing since I hunt some trashy locations. I really like how my old Tesoro Compadre with the tiny 6" coil performs in trashy locations. I am sure the X-Terra Pro with a 6" coil would do very well.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from SE Ontario.
Best of luck with the new machine.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread