First Silver Rosie

PhaseShifter

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jumped back into the hobby three months ago with the purchase of an ATP. It's been 35-36yrs since I've had a detector in my hands and back then I was only 10yrs old. Anyway, I got the bug again and jumped back in. Spent the last three months getting to know this machine in the local parks. I haven't even thought about concentrating on the older, deeper targets yet and as such, I was surprised when this rang up. I had a feeling it was a dime, solid signal in the dime range but right in between the two numbers I usually see and right on the surface. I was thinking possible silver but the depth had me questioning myself. I guess it's time to go after the better stuff. Heck, it's only been three months and this machine has already paid for itself. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426640190.425378.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426640217.187708.jpg

Upvote 8

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there ya go!, get out to some private properties if ya can, then that atpro will truly blow your mind at its capabilities

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice lookin' dime! And it sounds like you're doing well for such a short time.

OP
OP
P

PhaseShifter

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Busy with the research lately in hopes of doing just that. Was surprised that my little bit of young experience was such a big help. A buddy and I purchased our ATPs at the same and I was able to hit the ground running for the most part while he is struggling. Plus, TNet has been an enormous resource and really helped with the learning curve.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back. Nice score... silver is always a welcome sight! GL&HH.

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!! Great seeing silver in the hole.

You just made it with silver with the 64. I dug an old yard end of the year last year thought for sure would hold some silver. The only silver to be found there was a 64 Washington, love those last year silvers.

OP
OP
P

PhaseShifter

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't even have to dig for this one. A recent loss I suspect as it was just hidden under the grass. Was hoping it was a double die error after I saw the mint mark but no such luck. Happy with it anyway.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to find silver looking bak at you! Great find! Glad your back in the hobby!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread