Florida Hunt 8 - Melrose, FL (Feb. 18th - 20th)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With our next Florida Hunt 8 coming up in few weeks, I just wanted to see who all from T-Net plan to be in attendence. If you're coming, let me know below! 👍🏽

Here's the Facebook Page for FH8.

Bran <><

FB_IMG_1643823637826.jpg

FB_IMG_1643823501538.jpg

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; White's Classic 1 SL with Blue Max 8000 disc, Garrett Pro-pointer; White's Bulls eye II pin pointer;
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I will attend. I’d it free, or is there a fee? Where in Melrose?
There is a fee of $110 per person for whoever is detecting. If your spouse is not detecting, she would be free. The hunt starts at 8am on Saturday (there will be detecting vendors, along with a food vendor that you can purchase your lunch at,) and there will also be an included Seeded Hunt at 10am-12pm on Saturday as well, if you choose to participate. Sunday is the second day of the hunt and is more of an open free-for-all with no schedule, not many vendors, and free reign to detect anywhere you'd like on the acreage. Gregg Papallo is the event coordinator and who you can reach out to once you get there. He'll point you in the right direction.

All of the money raised through the event fees, raffles & sales all go to the non-profit organization called Soldiers Freedom Outdoors (their property, totaling to 1,000 acres this year, is where the hunt will be). They support veterans and their families through outdoor therapy on their property (fishing, hiking, hunting, horse back riding, kayaking & canoeing, etc.).

The Meet & Greet is next Friday, Feb. 18th at the following address (you can pay, sign the waiver, pick up your name tags, etc. that night or on the morning of the hunt on Sat),

One Love Cafe
4989 NW 40th Pl
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352) 509-3131

The hunt itself will be on Sat & Sun, Feb 19th-20th on the Soldiers Freedom Outdoors property at the following address,

Soldiers Freedom Outdoors
4342 SE 8th Ave
Melrose, FL 32666
(800) 875-0309

Hope to see y'all there!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread