Found a ok fugio and some kind of military metal?

Masonman007

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441405199.611253.jpg

Upvote 11

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Grief... You've Found TWO of them?

Man... living on the West coast has a serious Vacular Quality. (Translation: it sucks).

:)

Don't mean to sound not excited about the fugio. Couldn't believe my luck with that. Only found one before and could barely tell what it was. Been hitting a nice old farmland and haven't found muck till lately. First time posting in a while and had to figure out even how to post. Found a nice croatal bell to today. Anybody have any idea about the other thing that really looks like some sort of medal can't tell by the picture but it has gold on it too

mack0238

May 10, 2015
Rochester, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dannnnnggggg.... "oh look... another Fugio....... so, what's for lunch today?" Hahaha.

Amazing digs!

Lucky !!!!!!!

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great coin and medal:headbang:yeah those are o.k. That's what I was thinking when I found mine,(o.k. It's time to breath and o.k. How can I concentrate now)!:happysmiley:

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
oh my, now that's a sweet find, I woulda been lickin the dirt off that one for the eye candy lol, congrats. I did a bit of research on these and apparently there are some that ring huge values on the worth chart..........

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Fugio! I have dug hundreds of coppers, but they are always KGs, CTs, NJs, VTs, and VAs. I never find any of the exotic ones like Fugios and Novas.

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just an ok Fugio lol ur killin me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread