friends?

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok this isnt crh but Tnet related- just received my first "friend" request on here- had NO idea that was even an option on here since im always on my phone and the app doesnt show me that- so is it like FaceBook? Whats the "friend" option all about here on Tnet?

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dunno i get plenty of requests myself but only accept friend requests from people whom I know/respect on here.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dunno i get plenty of requests myself but only accept friend requests from people whom I know/respect on here.

Ok is it like FB where you can then see all their posts? Like I said it doesnt even show me that option on my phone and I cant accept or decline it on my phone- the only way I know about it is I got an email notification about it

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont use t-net on my phone, but it doesn't display or notify me when my friends post. Its just for the heck of it sort of thing. there are also t-net groups people are in (like the timzim fan club).

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not really like Facebook, I accept a friend request from like minded people or those that I respect on here, I have sent some too, to those who's post and personalities I like or feel that we share the same attitude if you will. As far as I know when I log in on my computer, it doesn't show me anything different than if I didn't have any friends or direct me straight to any friends posts, I'm not real familiar with all the aspects of this site though. It does show posts if you post on their profile page but not private messages. I often surf the site while laying in bed using my iPod ( it's just easier to keep up on the latest that way) but I can't "like" anything or see if anyone liked one of my posts, I can only see some notices I don't see on my iPod when I log on my comp. HH, Maverick.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I dont think ive sent any out, but havent turned down anybody who has sent them my way...

I do enjoy the "like" feature though, its too bad most users dont even know about it when browsing on a mobile device. I always try to send likes to ppl who post on my threads.

HH

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man there is a "like" option as well? So much missing from the mobile app- owell im grateful I can access it from my phone and get the meat of the site- all the little side dishes will just have to sit ;-)

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, thanks Mav...! Now I just gotta look for a purple cartoon dude. I was afraid you were gonna tell me this:

friends-cast-image-e1353469941946-640x377.jpg

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I dont think ive sent any out, but havent turned down anybody who has sent them my way...

I do enjoy the "like" feature though, its too bad most users dont even know about it when browsing on a mobile device. I always try to send likes to ppl who post on my threads.

HH

The mobile app really is lacking. And 99% of the time, that's what I'm using.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, thanks Mav...! Now I just gotta look for a purple cartoon dude. I was afraid you were gonna tell me this:

View attachment 865515

LMAO, good to see you're still checking in RUSH! Hope everything is well with you and yours! HH, Maverick.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh man there is a "like" option as well? So much missing from the mobile app- owell im grateful I can access it from my phone and get the meat of the site- all the little side dishes will just have to sit ;-)

You can open the site on your mobile browser by opening the thread's settings (Android, dunno about the iPhone) and selecting "Open in Browser" or something to that effect.

I have an iPad that's probably the same, but I don't feel like looking.

Last edited:

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets get to the real question here - who on earth would want to be friends with YOU???!!!!???

:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread