tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are the guys gathered this morning, that eat all the strawberries in the garden. At least I get the strawberry blossoms to look at. As soon as they turn in to a tiny little strawberry they're gone. They better lookout though, because I'm hearing the Owls around sending messages to each other in the wee hours of the morning. One time I watched a Great Horn Owl in a tree shred one of this little guys to pieces. Owls are really sloppy eaters as the one I watched was dropping guts and rabbit bits all over the ground below.

Attachments

• bunnys 051118.jpg
    bunnys 051118.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 43
  • bunnys 051118 2.jpg
    bunnys 051118 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 39

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Grant! I can loan you Heidi for a couple of days.

Attachments

• P5150011 (1024x768).jpg
    P5150011 (1024x768).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ollie and Bella must go nuts with all that fur around.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
They absolutely go nuts. They've caught em before. Bella goes under the kids old play house and chases them out for Ollie to crush with his jaws. Once they killed one when I was gone and when I came in the door they wanted me to follow them out to show me the rabbit they got. It was full of flea's and I had to treat them and the cat for that. Darn cat got his jaw hung up in the flea collar trying to get it off. No telling how many hours he waited for me to get him out of that mess with his lower jaw pried open.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Grant! I can loan you Heidi for a couple of days.
I had a Blue Heeler named Lucky that loved to run after rabbits and deer. He'd get cactus needles in his paws when he was young, but learned how to dodge and jump over every cactus and all chasing critters as he got older. In the high mountains he'd move and leap like a mountain goat. It was unbelievable some of the shear cliffs he could scale, so long ago now when I lived in the mountains.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup...Heelers are great dogs. Wish I'd learned that much earlier, though then I'd of missed out on the other cool breeds I've owned. Sure do enjoy Heidi.
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread