Garrett at pro

1942 merc

Sep 14, 2012
sd
Detector(s) used
xp deus , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a okish mpx digital well I thought it was ok .lolol.......I found a rock that set it off with the sensitivity up and discrimination set to weed out trash . I just bought a garrett pro pin pointer and I get nothing off the rock so I am thinking life is to short to be swinging this cheap detector. I am looking at the AT pro and was wondering where is a good place to get one at a good price ? Pretty much they are $600 but I seen a couple members on here picking them up at cabelas for $400 . I called my local cabelas and they told me they are $600 . Does anyone know a cabelas that are selling them for $400 ?

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was a clearance sale for only a few stores to move old inventory.
You will get a good deal from the dealers that advertise on T-Net but you need to call them and ask for there best deal.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ever think people lie about the price they paid, depth of their detector, etc. Personally there are better detectors at cheaper prices too. One is the Vaquero. Vaquero.JPG

ohiowhiteguy

Oct 11, 2012
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's a great detector..practice practice practice ...dig dig dig..it will find it if it's out there.
hh.
OWG...

MTJosh

Jan 23, 2014
AZ & Deer Lodge, MT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett propointer Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact the sponsors of this site. They can often offer deals that are not published. I have bought two at pros off sponsors for good prices

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that vent to let the water pass through when I'm doing underwater detecting? I didn't look up the specs yet on this Tesoro, but if we're comparing apples to apples the Garrett AT Pro is capable of being completely submerged in water. You could show a picture of a $60 Harbor Freight special and say it's good or best I guess if you like it and can find targets, but showing pictures of a non Garrett metal detector on a Garrett discussion site seems a little off putting to me. Just saying...

Last edited:

twalton

Jul 16, 2008
Virginia, Il
Detector(s) used
At Pro, Whites Prizm 6T, Fisher 1235x, Pioneer 505
20160129_103251[1].jpg Cabelas did a company wide in-store blow out of At Pro Detectors at $399.99. I called the store in Hazelwood, Mo. and the price over the phone was $599.99 so I asked the clerk to check the shelf and he was surprised to see this tag. Long story short, I saved $200 and got a really good machine. You would too if the opportunity came along, I'm sure. But this sale has passed, the current price again $599.99 and the sponsors on here are good people to deal with. I say this because I have purchased many accessories from them and the service is great. Service counts, always has, always will.

Last edited:

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is unrealistic to think that the BEST selling Detector in the World would be discounted very much/// Perry

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look on Craigslist. Test it out before you buy. There are a lot of detectors bought and stuffed in a closet for years then sold. If you buy off EBay make sure you are getting their money back guarantee.

Good luck. MackDog

OP
OP
1942 merc

1942 merc

Sep 14, 2012
sd
Detector(s) used
xp deus , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought new from a dealer on this site . I am waiting for it to be shipped . I thought long and hard buying used off of Craigslist or ebay but the price of everything I found was more than new or close to it .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread