Garrett customer service

PAScott

Jul 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sent my ATPro in from PA to TX last Wednesday. It was falsing and giving off lots of chatter. Tried factory reset, checked connections, checked that coil chord was wrapped well, and changed batteries. No luck. Had to send it in :sad10::sad10:

My wife called today and said it was my lucky day and package came. I was shocked. They said it would be two weeks. No bill no call. I called Garrett to see if I was crazy and there wasn't really anything wrong. Nope it was still under warranty. Just shy of two years. No charge for new coil, coil cover, replaced circuits (?)and case. Basically a new metal detector and they gave new batteries and paid to ship back. Cost me $12 to ship out.

Customer service second to none thanks Garrett.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett's customer service is second to none. :) Glad to hear your detector is back in your hands so quickly!

OP
OP
P

PAScott

Jul 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garrett's customer service is second to none. :) Glad to hear your detector is back in your hands so quickly!

Thanks, It was nice to get out yesterday. Didn't find a lot maybe $3 in clad but got peace of mind being out. Detector worked great. No knock on the Ace 250 which I enjoyed using before I got my ATPro but last weekend was tough having to go back to the 250.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread