Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_5714.jpeg IMG_5783.jpeg My ten year old pro pointer quit working so I called Garrett and got a rma. Paid $7 to ship it to garrett. They quoted me $48 to repair it which I paid. They sent me what appears to be a new pro pointer.. I am pleased with the outcome. This will be a spare. Before I sent it in I purchased a pro pointer A T from them that I like a lot. Here are pics of what I sent in and what I got back. I dealt directly with Garrett in garland Texas to avoid any counterfeits.

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2143056 View attachment 2143057 My ten year old pro pointer quit working so I called Garrett and got a rma. Paid $7 to ship it to garrett. They quoted me $48 to repair it which I paid. They sent me what appears to be a new pro pointer.. I am pleased with the outcome. This will be a spare. Before I sent it in I purchased a pro pointer A T from them that I like a lot. Here are pics of what I sent in and what I got back. I dealt directly with Garrett in garland Texas to avoid any counterfeits.
That's a good result. 👍

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
View attachment 2143056 View attachment 2143057 My ten year old pro pointer quit working so I called Garrett and got a rma. Paid $7 to ship it to garrett. They quoted me $48 to repair it which I paid. They sent me what appears to be a new pro pointer.. I am pleased with the outcome. This will be a spare. Before I sent it in I purchased a pro pointer A T from them that I like a lot. Here are pics of what I sent in and what I got back. I dealt directly with Garrett in garland Texas to avoid any counterfeits.
Good one. Garrett here in Australia have good service too. I had a couple of issues with my 24k and they took care of them both no questions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread