Jan 30, 2016
Hervey Bay. Queensland.
Detector(s) used
Nil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'Day from down under

G'day,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and thank you for allowing me to join. I'm not so much a treasure hunter as the proud descendant of a bit of a hoarder (my darling Mum) of old stuff.

I can remember my Mum trying to instill her knowledge of old stuff onto me since I was a little girl, but did I listen???? - Sadly NO. I'm now getting on in years & have no family to leave these treasures to so I've decided to try and sell some of the stuff and need a bit of help.

Thanks again for allowing me to join.

Happy hunting.:hello2:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Australia for information directly related to your country.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. I am a bit of a hoarder of treasure myself. My kids think I am crazy until they see something that I've drug home sell for some bucks. But are they interested?..No. Oh well I guess its just a few of us. Looking forward to seeing her hoard of treasure and the adventure you have set out on. Good Luck and Many days of Play ahead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread