German blockade runners

donnygamble

Tenderfoot
Dec 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really makes me wonder why there is such an interest in these particular ships. It is challenging to say what is really on these types of ships especially considering all of the valuable treasures that the Germans stole from other countries. The potential cargo of what they could have been hauling is nearly endless especially considering the fact that so much of the treasure that the Germans took while trying to conquer the world has yet to be found. Makes me wonder myself what was on those ships. The report is informative but doesn't really offer much insight into what could have been on those ships.

OP
OP
A

AUVnav

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think a few folks who know why there is renewed interest in these particular vessels. I just am curious, and looking for a good reason why.

I wouldnt expect too much other than raw materials from ships that were inbound at the time.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I wouldn't expect too much other than raw materials from ships that were inbound at the time.

I agree about the raw materials. Not much else should be expected.

I think a few folks who know why there is renewed interest in these particular vessels. I just am curious, and looking for a good reason why.

You're looking for a reason why, but you think a few people know why? Sorry - please clarify.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread