Get $10 Amazon GC from coinstar for returning +$30 in rejects!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
basically bring in $30 bucks in change exchange it for a $30 amazon gift card at no charge and for doing it get a $10 free gift card -- $40 worth of gift card value for $30 bucks (equal to getting 25% off) --- limit 1 per household ---- offer valid from oct 1st ,2007 to nov 4 th 2007

cocrh

Apr 9, 2007
General terms and conditions:
The $10 Amazon.com gift certificate offer ends 11/4/07 or while supplies last. Offer valid at participating Coinstar Centers in the U.S. only and excludes Puerto Rico. Offer good on qualified transactions made between October 1, 2007 and November 4, 2007. Transactions occurring before or after these dates are not eligible for this offer. Limit 1 per name or household. >:( Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. No cash substitutions. Failure to follow the above rules may result in disqualification.

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cocrh said:
General terms and conditions:
Limit 1 per name or household. >:( Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer.

LOL. You weren't really surprised by that clause, were you. They just want to get everyone to try/know the gift cards. Still, I may cash in a bunch of $30 lots of halves and then get friends to buy the $30 gift cards for $30. I'd also give them the rebate reciept and ask them to give me $3 and keep $7 when the $10 card comes (make sure they fill out and mail it in your presence ... only 20% of rebates are actually turned in). But if they don't, I have still exchanged $30 in halves for $30 cash and nobody has lost anything. Think easy Xmas gifts.

HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread