Give it up lady!!!

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back at the terminal in the Dallas area today so I left the yard to hit a few of the normal banks when I'm here stop #1 3 bucks loose skunk stop #2 ask the girl about halves she said I have 1 dollars worth, I'll take em she gets them out looks at them and says nothing special she drops them in my hand and I hear tink ahhh after walking out I look at my coins 1 bicentennial and 1 64 Kennedy, My first! Off I go to bank #3 I ask for halves the girl says I have 5.50 normal reply I'll take em she sets them on the counter I see a silver edge I think cool she says let me check the other tellers, while asking all these girls if they have any halves waving around the ones she about to sell me, I'm thinking hurry up I saw silver, she comes back sets them down I see a partial eagle, I think NO WAY!! As she is counting out my coins she sees it also, picks it up looks at it and says cool I've not seen one like this I should have kept it! I'm thinking hand over the silver lady, I really don't want to cry here in the bank!! 1943 walker my first!! The rest of the story sucks found 40 bucks in CWR and skunk!! But I couldn't be happier.

ForumRunner_20121116_135203.png

ForumRunner_20121116_135217.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always give us the crummy part of the story first, build up to the happy silvery ending where they guy gets the girl (lady liberty). Glad you had a nice little teller score, and here's to more silver in your immediate future!

OP
OP
silvershooter

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weaselbrott said:
Always give us the crummy part of the story first, build up to the happy silvery ending where they guy gets the girl (lady liberty). Glad you had a nice little teller score, and here's to more silver in your immediate future!

Thanks weasel, next time happy ending. Lol

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love them walkers...sweet score buddy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread