God really provides us with what we want...

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not a very religious guy but to be honest I have found out, over the years, that in a way or the other god provides us with what we want.
I will just tell you what happens to me just lately in the metal detecting world. Not to long ago I had two great detectors, a whites v3i and a whites mxt. Well I had to sell them both for a reason or another. I loved my mxt more than any other detector I have ever had. Personally I told myself that sooner or later I would have had another one. Well a month ago a saw a local sell a fisher detector, I traded him my old cell phone for it, since spending money in a detector was not an option (I already had a Garrett). Well I than traded that fisher for another fisher in just a week, no money added, traded the second fisher for a whites and finally traded that last detector for a mxt-pro. So after 3 trades (some money spent in shippings), plus some money added in the last trade, but not too much, god provided me with the detector I have always wanted back... And better (since this is the pro version).
God does provide us with what we need, problem is sometimes we don't ask in the right way....
Thank you...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread