Gold Dowsing on maps and ghosts, Bigfoots,strange happenings anybody?

tvanwho

Jul 15, 2005
indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo ST, Whites MXT and TDi,Garrett AT Pro and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I keep on having strange things happen at sites I map dowsed for gold and minerals, one time for treasure.
Just wondering if this ever happens to anybody else? This last time I am 95% sure I was talking to a ghost woman
in the Maine woods and trying not to be attacked by her snarling white Labrador dog. She seemed to know I was searching for something? I was trying to find a gemstone deposit I had left alone in them woods 30 years previous.
Somehow she knew I was looking to find it I am thinking? This woman looked just as real as anybody else that I see every day and ditto for her dog but I thought it was rather odd she was out in the deep woods wearing short shorts and the ferocious pooch NEVER once barked at me, just was snarling, growling, teeth bared, looked like it wanted to tear my face off, and unleashed, and she did nothing to calm it down...She also had a leather thing on her belt, by her hip, which she kept pointing towards me.It looked too small to be a pistol holster, am guessing it was about 3 x3 inches square.
I had a heavy knapsack of rock busting tools and a 6 foot crowbar in hand but was exhausted from my hike up and down steep hills
and trying not to fall down in the rocks along the creek. I was standing beside the creek, admiring the tumbling mountain waters
when I turned around and the 2 of them were right behind me.
She asked for my name and I gave her my first name. Then she says she was out for a walk in the woods to see who might be out there. I had got all my permissions arranged but she did not accuse me of trespassing. Just wanted to know what I was Searching for? I told her I was kinda lost and my car was parked by the ford. But she seemed to NOT know what a ford was until I explained it to her. So then she points up the hill behind her and says that trail will take you back to your car.
I only took my eyes off her and the angry dog for a few seconds but when I turned back , she and the mean dog had totally vanished
, no branches cracking, nothing...I took this event as a sign I should give up my search for the crystal deposit and hoofed it back to my car. When I went by the shop where I had to get the permissions, I related my tale. One of the workers lived barely 1/2 mile from where the incident happened and told me she didn't have a clue who the woman was????
Dunno if I will ever get brave enough to go look for the crystals again now? Heck, how do you test if you are talking to a ghost
vs a real person and that snarling dog? Heck, I couldn't move a muscle without that beast tensing his hind legs, looking to tear me to pieces... I never heard of ghosts guarding mineral deposits ,only pirate gold....

-Tom

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I know this is a treasure hunting forum and NOT a religious forum, however, to answer the above-mentioned endless queries, this link attached will clearly address such "creature" Tom had seen as well as so so many mysterious unexplained phenomena people may encounter in general and dowsers may encounter mostly in remote and uninhabited areas.

The World of the Jinn (All parts) - The Religion of Islam

Disclaimer: Again, I reiterate that I have no intent whatsoever to convert anyone, I just want to scientifically explain what Tom had seen in the woods. I will NOT comment any further in this thread.
So whoever wishes to have further insight regarding these mysterious phenomena please go ahead read this lengthy article, otherwise, please neglect it and life goes on as usual... Thank you.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say men hold a grudge longer and even take it to the grave with them. Women not so much. They say all treasures are guarded by spirits. So maybe try to dowse what it is they want.

Just a word of caution here about dabbling with spirits. When you open up your chakras, you are opening them up to evil also. Very good reason to stay away from that psychic stuff.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have never uncounted any of this stuff. Seems to me that if this is true every kind of treasure hunting or hunting and fishing would have the same problem

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have never uncounted any of this stuff. Seems to me that if this is true every kind of treasure hunting or hunting and fishing would have the same problem

"They" don't show up (physically I mean) often.. yet their adverse side effects are apparent when dowsing in those kind of places.. they CAN affect the movement of rods without you knowing.. this is experienced through out the years..

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep on having strange things happen at sites I map dowsed for gold and minerals, one time for treasure.
Just wondering if this ever happens to anybody else? This last time I am 95% sure I was talking to a ghost woman
in the Maine woods and trying not to be attacked by her snarling white Labrador dog. She seemed to know I was searching for something? I was trying to find a gemstone deposit I had left alone in them woods 30 years previous.
Somehow she knew I was looking to find it I am thinking? This woman looked just as real as anybody else that I see every day and ditto for her dog but I thought it was rather odd she was out in the deep woods wearing short shorts and the ferocious pooch NEVER once barked at me, just was snarling, growling, teeth bared, looked like it wanted to tear my face off, and unleashed, and she did nothing to calm it down...She also had a leather thing on her belt, by her hip, which she kept pointing towards me.It looked too small to be a pistol holster, am guessing it was about 3 x3 inches square.
I had a heavy knapsack of rock busting tools and a 6 foot crowbar in hand but was exhausted from my hike up and down steep hills
and trying not to fall down in the rocks along the creek. I was standing beside the creek, admiring the tumbling mountain waters
when I turned around and the 2 of them were right behind me.
She asked for my name and I gave her my first name. Then she says she was out for a walk in the woods to see who might be out there. I had got all my permissions arranged but she did not accuse me of trespassing. Just wanted to know what I was Searching for? I told her I was kinda lost and my car was parked by the ford. But she seemed to NOT know what a ford was until I explained it to her. So then she points up the hill behind her and says that trail will take you back to your car.
I only took my eyes off her and the angry dog for a few seconds but when I turned back , she and the mean dog had totally vanished
, no branches cracking, nothing...I took this event as a sign I should give up my search for the crystal deposit and hoofed it back to my car. When I went by the shop where I had to get the permissions, I related my tale. One of the workers lived barely 1/2 mile from where the incident happened and told me she didn't have a clue who the woman was????
Dunno if I will ever get brave enough to go look for the crystals again now? Heck, how do you test if you are talking to a ghost
vs a real person and that snarling dog? Heck, I couldn't move a muscle without that beast tensing his hind legs, looking to tear me to pieces... I never heard of ghosts guarding mineral deposits ,only pirate gold....

-Tom

Hello Tom, go back and if she shows up, simply ask her what she thinks of the Blood Of Jesus.
Don't show fear, if this was an evil spirit you probably would have encountered some type of rough stuff, such as bushes shaking, etc.
Ask for first name, if you get it, ask for last name. I think you can get around her, IF, she shows again. Need more info? pm me.

OP
OP
T

tvanwho

Jul 15, 2005
indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo ST, Whites MXT and TDi,Garrett AT Pro and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I thought about it some more. I am wondering why nothing strange happened the 1st time I accidentally found the dark blue crystal 30 years ago?
Altho, I just discovered it by sheer accident at that time. This event last year, I tried to map dowse for the crystal location on an aerial satellite photo from Google earth and got 2 hits close to where I had the encounter. I don't believe in Islam, am a Protestant, do believe in God ...maybe I better carry me some Holy water from now on in the woods...
All the strange events I have ever seen happened in wooded areas and in daylight hours but this was my first encounter talking to a possible ghost being.
The time before, a long narrow aluminum framed window popped up in the top of a big berry bush at an odd angle and freaked me out, just after a bright reflexion of sunlight made me close my eyes a few seconds which was rather odd in itself since the sun was directly overhead and not in front of or in back of me.. I went to touch the window and got so scared, I ran outta there fast as I could. And no dowsing involved in that incident...I never had issues with eating black raspberries before then and I hate beer....I even had a pocket camera with me but never took it outta my pocket, dammit...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread