Google orange glowing lights in the sky

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I told you people something is going on.Why do i have a feeling something is going to take us back in time somehow.I saw a orange red colored cluster of lights outside my window around the same time that hundreds of others seen these lights.Then i felt a feeling of anxiety.The next day the feeling as if time reversed.Whatever the case i feel good knowing that others have seen something.Maybe there is a connection with the internet thing i found,maybe not.But hundreds of others saw something the same time i seen something.I heard a report on the radio even.Keep your eyes open.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I usually only hang out in the american indian artifacts room and dont venture out into tnet too often somehow i ended up in here and opened a couple of your threads and was getting ready to poke a little fun at you when i realized hey i saw an orange glowing object in the sky as i was driving a couple months ago..I tried explaining it to a couple friends and my wife but noone seemed as excited about it as i was..it reminded me more of a balloon than anything but something was weird about it. It seemed to be floating slowly and hung low it seemed almost like a balloon but not quite. It was about an hr and 1/2 after dark. There was only one of them. After I reread your post with a more serious approach i took your advice and googled orange glowing lights in the sky and saw what was almost like what i saw...the pictures of the chinese lanterns while not looking like the light exactly..they reminded me of how what i saw was floating about that night...i went to a site that was telling about reports from middletown ohio of people seeing these lights in a group. I dont know exactly what night it was but it was in oct. i live in southern ohio. I noticed they called them skydivers...i haven't read much more on this other than the skimming i just did, but ill be checking this out more and trying to see what the meaning of skydivers is etc.....pretty weird...heres a drawing of what I seen and about the size of it in relation to looking out my vehicles window....the colors were the colors of the sun outside was an blaze orange like the sun and the bottom redder area was the color of the sun when its redder looking like on some summer sunsets ..the bottom circle wasnt all the way inside the larger orange cirle area it protrubed out the bottom some. Weird !

View attachment Untitled 1.bmp

darthoblio

Jun 19, 2010
I've seen glowing orange lights as well, in fact I have some pretty good photos of one. I have more than a dozen daylight photos of UFOs that I took in SoCal. They seem to be connected to an interesting area of standing stones that I personally think aren't a natural feature, though geologists and others in academia have laughed at me (nevertheless they weren't willing to go there and look for themselves). There are stories of some kind of energy vortex in this location, which leads me to wonder if these craft aren't interstellar as much as interdimensional. I also think the reason more people don't see them is, they simply move too fast most of the time. They are capable of slow speeds, but also can move at bullet-speed.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well if were going back into time ...im going to buy some gold while its cheap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread