gordon and tanner

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
has anybody seen gordon and tanner on here lately? i looked at their profile and it said they were last active on jun 17. i miss their posts on wheat wars and would like to see more. gordon and tanner if you read this please come back. and if they no longer post would somebody take down the bug zapper because we are losing members like flies.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:.

Upvote 0

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I echo your feelings. Loved the WHEAT WARS.
I believe that Gordon said they were going to be scaling it back over the summer, and then starting again in the Fall.
Could be wrong, but I believe that is what is going on.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I always pulled for the kid. They'll be back, Dad travels a lot from what I remember. JP

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
wheat wars is something i aspire to do with my kids when they are older. i have to believe a simple activity like that really opens the lines of communication with your childeren.

gordon and tanner

Dec 10, 2009
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys, Sorry for not posting much lately. Spring time always gets busy for us, Baseball, Soccer and my work schedule heats up. We have about ten Wheat Wars on our table. I will start getting photos and putting them on line this week.

Today I was working in Menominee, MI. I had some extra time as I drove across Michigan's UP. I stopped at banks in Gladstone, Manistique, Hope, Escanaba, Menominee, Marinette, WI and a few odd banks along the way. I Searched about $450 in Customer Wrapped Rolls and scored 3 40%. Also searched $22 in dimes and found one 1963.

With the new format I do not log in that often but do visit the site almost daily.

Keep on Searching, Dad and Tanner

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys, Sorry for not posting much lately. Spring time always gets busy for us, Baseball, Soccer and my work schedule heats up. We have about ten Wheat Wars on our table. I will start getting photos and putting them on line this week.

Today I was working in Menominee, MI. I had some extra time as I drove across Michigan's UP. I stopped at banks in Gladstone, Manistique, Hope, Escanaba, Menominee, Marinette, WI and a few odd banks along the way. I Searched about $450 in Customer Wrapped Rolls and scored 3 40%. Also searched $22 in dimes and found one 1963.

With the new format I do not log in that often but do visit the site almost daily.

Keep on Searching, Dad and Tanner

Man, you are making me homesick. That used to be our hunting grounds, not for coins but for deer. Some of those places, Manistique, Escanaba and Menominee I haven't heard in years. Gotta get
back to the UP, the LP blows.....:occasion14:

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the wheat wars, too! I always read the posts . . . great quality family time. Tanner, I hope you have a fun summer! :)
apush

OP
OP
C

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome back gordon and tanner. i did not realize this was your busy season. looks like i was not the only one who misses them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread