Got my haircut today....too bad my Barber was totally trashy!

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I pulled my first Barber half out of my box today. It was in my very last roll. It's a shame it looks like somebody beat the hell out of it & ran over it with a steam roller :/ Also a shame that it happened on a day where everyone else is overshadowing it with tons of silver & solid rolls. We are barely hanging on by a thread with our boxes....wth....oh well I will be grateful for what we are blessed with

IMG_8007.JPG IMG_8009.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I've already been in the seated club ;) Check out my picture under my name

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks usernameerror....it was definitely sweet finding one. My hands were shaking! I just wish it wasn't so beat up LOL

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats! I'm still waiting to find my first one. And don't feel too bad, at least you found silver, I have nothing to post for the end of this week, my last 2 boxes today were both skunks! Oh well, there's allways next week. Glad to see your other box wasn't reboxed dumps though, I know you glad to open that one and know you weren't skunked right from the start. HH, Maverick.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems like today is Barber Thursday. Looks as if today is everyones lucky day. Lots of old coins, even for me I got my second and third oldest nickels

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It took us like 2.5 years to find our first one. And yes, I was thrilled that the box wasn't a re-boxed dump. I think it's crazy, I think like 2 other people found a Barber today

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions