Got permission to hunt a house over 100 years old

DiggerKeith

Mar 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really pumped as I just got permission to hunt this house and a small church next to it that is over 100 years old. There is quite a bit of ground to cover and a long sidewalk up to the house. It will take me a few trips to cover this ground. Will probably hunt it some this weekend. Will keep you posted how it turns out and maybe shoot a small video if it turns out to really be a honey hole.

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A place like that could provide finds for a long time to come. Every time I think a site is finished, it gives a little more. Just enough to tease you. Good luck[emoji256] Look forward to your post.

HH, Relic Nut

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been working one too. I originally thought it would take just a few times to hunt. Today and tomorrow will be the 11th and 12th time I'll be there. I have yet to find a coin pre-dating 1980:BangHead:, and refuse to give up, because there just has to be older coins there somewhere. I know where the original house was from 1890, and have been pounding it with my 5x8 coil because of the trash. Have never used my stock coil, so hopefully if I can get alittle deeper, I'll get to bedrock where the coins are laying:laughing7:

Good Luck to you, and congrats on the permission:thumbsup:

OP
OP
D

DiggerKeith

Mar 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to hunt the property , sooo much trash signals, then a guy shows up on a riding mower grrr,,,, found two reg pennies a reg clad dime and a clad quarter. Really bummed.

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep after it! It's possible a coin shooter may have been there. If that's all your doing, you might be out of luck, but if you have the time, think deeper and slow down. Dig the heavy iron signals, you never know! Permissions are a wonderful thing, so take advantage of it:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread