Greetings from the mile high state

Vasquez

Dec 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody

My name is chris, I was directed to your site when searching for some answers on a rock I found I can use help identifying it but I will post that up in the what it's worth section. A little bit about myself I've always been into collecting rocks gems minerals and other cool things of that sort, even as a kid I always came home with pockets filled with stuff(I'm pretty sure I am responsible for destroying a few washers and dryers from it) but now with my son starting to follow in my foot steps I figure what better way to get him away from all the electronics then to have him go rock hunting with me. So I joined this site hoping the members on here can help me in my journey as I teach my son all bout the treasures our world holds for us thank you for your time and happy hunting

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings and Welcome to the party. Nice way to connect with the young'uns. Lots of knowledgeable and experienced people to gain information from. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And greetings from two miles high.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Chris! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread