Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had an hour to kill before church this morning and drove by a small tot lot while doing an errand so I decided to run the Legend over the woodchips for some end-of-summer park cleanup. I only dug two targets as they had very recently re-chipped the site and not much had accumulated yet. One was a brass whatsit and this beauty, was expecting a few modern coins and some bottlecaps but quite thankful for this find. So even in a modern tot lot lurks treasure, never stop swinging! Have a good weekend everyone.

Attachments

• gucci bracelet.JPG
    gucci bracelet.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 97
  • backmark Gucci.JPG
    backmark Gucci.JPG
    801.9 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 14

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Had an hour to kill before church this morning and drove by a small tot lot while doing an errand so I decided to run the Legend over the woodchips for some end-of-summer park cleanup. I only dug two targets as they had very recently re-chipped the site and not much had accumulated yet. One was a brass whatsit and this beauty, was expecting a few modern coins and some bottlecaps but quite thankful for this find. So even in a modern tot lot lurks treasure, never stop swinging! Have a good weekend everyone.
Very cool!

KodyB

Aug 28, 2022
Wow, what I awesome find. You know that wasn’t cheap when bought new.

KodyB

Aug 28, 2022
I did a quick check & they are roughly $200 new. I know it’s not about what it’s worth, but it’s nice to find something that also has value to it.

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I did a quick check & they are roughly $200 new. I know it’s not about what it’s worth, but it’s nice to find something that also has value to it.
thanks Kody was like a ten minute hunt, I'll totally take it:)

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice to pop a $525.00 bracelet so early in the morning.
Congrats 👏
Screenshot_20230904_190027_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice to pop a $525.00 bracelet so early in the morning.
Congrats 👏
thanks Pepper thinking it more like $150 on the resell but I appreciate your enthusiasm! Not bad for a ten minute hunt the wheel of fate was lifting me up that day instead of squashing me :tongue3:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thanks Pepper thinking it more like $150 on the resell but I appreciate your enthusiasm! Not bad for a ten minute hunt the wheel of fate was lifting me up that day instead of squashing me :tongue3:
I'm sure you could push it higher than a buck fifty.
Looks new.
$150 no story
$300 with a breaky heart love breakup type story.
Not a country and western type story, because that would involve the poor dog getting run over.🤣

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful find! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing with us.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread