Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not familiar with De. but are you near that hot spot called coin beach or treasure beach in Del?

OP
OP
J

Jcdebeach

Feb 21, 2008
millsboro de
Detector(s) used
excal 2 fisher cz3d garret ace250
Yes i have been to coin beach but haven't came up with much I was curious if anyone has found anything relevant to the wrecks lately possibly brought ashore by the beach replenishment efforts ect..

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well by far I am no pro, but I live by the jersey shore here, I look and watch the weather, for blow out tides, storms, I go look to see what beach erosion is happening.. but I dearly love a good storm, long as no one loses their homes or lives.. like all the pros here say, if ya dont swing over it, ya ain't gonna find it... so keep on trying and best of luck..

HH
rae

L_Bo

Oct 30, 2007
MD & DE beaches
The only thing being pulled up from Bethany with the replenishment is the WWII ammo, as far as I know. The weather hasn't really cooperated, we haven't had a good NE wind or storm blow through here in a while and I am just waiting for a good storm to mix things up. I have been out maybe a dozen times in Fenwick, Bethany, and Coin Beach this winter and my greatest finds have been sea glass ;D

I did find what appears to be a sail needle in the Bethany area back during the last storm............. I think it was November though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread