MissPrecious

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2016
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Searching
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I am looking to buy a new Metal Detector and found some I read about and liked. Has anyone had any of these? Pros and Cons. I will mostly be Metal Detecting around in Forest Areas, and near Rivers. I will also want to do some more Detecting in many other types of Terrains though and just want to strictly be using one Metal Detector, so if you can recommend out of these which you think is best that will help a lot!

Sorry there is a lot I seemed interested in lol here they are ^^ ps: Underwater capabilities does seem like a +

Makro Jeohunter 3D
MakroDeephunter (Very Interested)
GPX4800 Minelab
Garrett ATX Pulse Induction Military Detector
CTX 3030 (Seems very good)
XP DEUS
E-TRAC
Minelab Excalibur 2
Nokta Golden King (Very interested in)
Minelab SDC2300

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Buy what YOU like, what appeals to you. What others like may not be best for you. Not familiar with Nokta, but most of the others are knock your socks off outstanding...

OP
OP
M

MissPrecious

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2016
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Searching
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I will read more about them...I know the Golden King and the Deephunter are supposed to be the worlds leading detectors... they scan 3d images through the ground to locate tunnels even? I mean that seems like some thing exciting right lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your choices are over the place, some are pulse some are single freq and some are multi freq, I would also take the Golden King off the list too....

OP
OP
M

MissPrecious

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2016
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Searching
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well what I am mainly interested in is Makro. No other Brand in the world can make what they have yet, this is what they say about the DeepHunter/JeoHunter: [2D and 3D graphical imaging, deep seeking metal detector. Target Signal Imaging, real color, real time analysis of the shape, depth, size and type of object in the ground. Now no one other Metal Detector can do this... it's so expensive but that is pretty dang exciting. I don't think you can take it underwater though haha.

OP
OP
M

MissPrecious

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2016
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Searching
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nevermind, this topic is over. I found what I was looking for Thanks.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! That was interesting. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread