has texas left yet?

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Read it and I take it that you won't be coming with us when, and if, we were to secede! That's quite OK! No sweat at all from those of us that already live in Texas. We're not perfect but we're definitely a whole bunch better than California, New York, Conn. and any other lib state you could mention. Oh yeah, and when and if we do secede, we'll even leave you Jerry Jones as a remembrance!! LOL!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its funny how they pic out the stuff that TEXAS doesnt really even agree with...But whateves....it was amusing....Whats also crazy, is me being a Florida Transplant to Texas 7 years ago..I dont think i could ever see myself back in Florida...Texas has so many different cultures and terrains....3 hours anyway from where i live is a whole other world

I think the Healthcare thing is a little off....I have the cheapest and best Health/Dental Insurance I have ever had.

And As UncleBuck said....Jerry Jones is all ya'lls! :P

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me most of the 10 are assets. ..

Voter ID should be required in every state:thumbup:

Never met a woman yet from Texas that wasn't proud as heck to be a Texas girl.

As far as Cruz, will take him any day of the week and twice on Sundays compared to John McCain. McCain has shown his true colors on many occasions....

"Even McCain has admitted cooperating with the enemy while a prisoner and some of McCain’s fellow prisoners, who were tortured and did not collaborate, have challenged his narrative in his book Faith of My Fathers.

By McCain’s own account he may have begun cooperating with the North Vietnamese within three days of his capture and was fully on board within two weeks, providing specific intelligence on his aircraft carrier, its aircraft, and the support vessels attached to it, information that was later featured in North Vietnamese radio broadcasts."

http://original.antiwar.com/giraldi/2013/05/29/john-mccain-war-hero-or-something-less/

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Last edited:

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I really like #7.
In Texas, at the age of 16, by law you have to have a state issued ID card or driver's license. You also have 30 days to change you tour name and/or address in the event of a move or divorce.

As far as abortion laws, a lot of people on the left, and some on the right, have no problem killing a baby, who has done nothing wrong, but have a huge problem with executing a killer or rapist. Some things I just don't understand.

Bill

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uncle - Could you do me a huge favor and send the North Stars back to Minnesota when you guys secede? Either way, I support you 100% :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread