Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I used to say the same thing about cats. Then a hunter cat adopted me for 15 years. Man that cat could hunt.He lived on squirrels mostly. Called him like a dog and he would come.I am pretty sure if anyone had of messed with my cat they would have been 6' under .:tongue3: Just sayn.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Yeah I used to say the same thing about cats. Then a hunter cat adopted me for 15 years. Man that cat could hunt.He lived on squirrels mostly. Called him like a dog and he would come.I am pretty sure if anyone had of messed with my cat they would have been 6' under .:tongue3: Just sayn.
I hear ya . We are wait staff for one that is 17yrs old . I was just throwin crap in the game to keep balance .:hello:

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like kittens, does that count? Every eight months or so I free a cat and get another kitten.......

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I miss that ole cat. He died not long ago. Never thought I was a cat person to be honest. He had as much personality as this hound under my feet :)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive had cats all of my life.My cat is a better watch dog than a dog would be.I know exactly when somebody is in my driveway whether theyre on foot or pulling up in a car when I dont hear a sound.Even if sound asleep she will get down from where ever she is sleeping and stare at the door.Theyre the supreme hunters of the animal kingdom so you have to respect them for it.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
Ive had cats all of my life.My cat is a better watch dog than a dog would be.I know exactly when somebody is in my driveway whether theyre on foot or pulling up in a car when I dont hear a sound.Even if sound asleep she will get down from where ever she is sleeping and stare at the door.Theyre the supreme hunters of the animal kingdom so you have to respect them for it.

Red is spot on cats kick a$$. Natures perfect hunters.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Read it somewhere--------God gave man the housecat so that he might have the privilege of caressing the tiger...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread