Headphones

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda a weird question to give an answer from us i mean u have the detector & both sets of headphones that u could try to c which is best sound how would we know what answer to give u (confused)

OP
OP
jimzz977

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone used newer type type of earphone I going out today and see to check iot out

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newer Type compared from ? To which ones

OP
OP
jimzz977

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife give for Father's Day a pair of beats , when I get back ill check it out

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The beats should work just fine and possibly even be more comfortable for you. Let us know how you like them.

OP
OP
jimzz977

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will I trying go hunt this weekend

OP
OP
jimzz977

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well went out today with my new beats earphone and put them to the test , they worked good but keep falling off . They were louder but keep falling off when I was digging. So I going stick with my old earphones

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I want to be quiet to not draw attention to myself, or I want to hear those deep faint targets in the wind. I use a set of KOSS headphones. They cost $40.00 dollars at Walmart, they have soft covers that cover the entire ear. I can still hear well enough to hear folks coming up behind me. The cord is very long and easy to dig with. There is a volume control also. The bad thing is I sweat really bad in hot weather with them. The cord also gets in the way of digging and getting up as I step on it sometimes. I also found the ear buds to my cell phone will work. The cord is too short for coin shooting in the park with all the getting up and down. But if I am not getting many signals say out in the desert, they are perfect. Almost too perfect as they could get you in trouble as I just cant hear well enough to hear a snake or such. I have the stuff to make a set of wireless headphones. But may invest in a set if one is available. Odd Lots sells a wireless headset for about $10.00 bucks you could easily modify for your detector.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the wireless headphones, the ones my v3i came with r real nice but I'm the same as u when I got em on I get wicked hot & sweat alot, so I got that covered with the ws-4,backbone head phones for the deus real light & kinda hang off back of ur head there definitely summer ones, I'd like to come up with something wireless for my Atpro that wife would like then she won't b eyeballing the deus lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread