AK_Au_Diver

Nov 21, 2013
Nome, AK
Detector(s) used
My Eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi,

I'm back up in Nome, Alaska dredging offshore with the old 18" ROV suction dredge. It's been a fantastic year as far as weather and gold, I've been so busy that I have not even logged in here since last year.

A lot has happened since then, most significantly, me and another guy bought out the entire offshore Nome holdings of DeBeers and AngloGold, which is over 16,500 acres. You can read about it here: goldleafplacer.com

So if anyone is looking to bring something really big to Nome, contact me first, since I control access to 56% of the offshore area. But it's a lot of area, so we will need to make deals with operators to mine it. I also plan to bring up dramatically larger operation to mine this area more effectively, you can follow along on my website: tagiukgold.com

I'll do a search to see if I missed any fun topics, but it's hard to believe I've been out of the loop so long.

-Andrew
Tagiuk Gold
Nome, Alaska

Upvote 0

pcampbell

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very impressive that you were able to buy so much land! Thanks for the update and good luck with this years endeavors!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I checked out your website
Exciting stuff. I wish you the best of luck this coming year!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread