Hello

Pop70

Feb 25, 2017
SEMO
Detector(s) used
Garret, Whites, Tesoro, Fisher, Right now the Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Took several hours to get here, but here I am.... I am not computer savvy , more like computer stupid.
Well getting back into metal detecting once again, had been looking at a detector on Kelly co. and from there to Google, which placed me here at Treasure net. Browsed about, seemed like a pretty good place to plant my feet, the rest is history.
Started my hunting out in Az. with a Garrett kept those, went to a Whites and a Tesoro, kept those and was given a fairly nice Minecraft, which to me was pretty nice; but a good friend of mine wanted to get detecting so gave that to him. That was in New Mexico, he still uses it and likes it very well. My Garrett's were stolen out of storage so no longer play with those. Took my Whites and Tesoro up to Montana, Utah, and Wyoming. Moved to Mo. due to health situations with the wife, hence took several years off and missed the ventures badly. So now I am ready to go a venturing again. One of the Teseros must be sent back for repairs, which was entirely my fault, forgot to pull the battery plug so has acid build up and it will probably run about as much to repair it as a reasonable priced unit would cost today..... I am pretty sure a new one of today is far superior to the one needing repair so that is how I got to Kellyco which has happily gotten me here with you all. Don't move as fast as used to, but then again never hunted very fast to begin with, will carry a cane now so I can help myself up from a hole, instead of a stick to fend off rattlers. That's basically my past so now you know who I am in away. This is the first time I have joined a group so if am stepping out of linr please let me know. Glad to be with you all. Pop

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome aboard from Canada

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Virginia!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Pop! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting