Help Needed! (Northern Colorado)

Feb 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I feel like I may be intruding slightly, but I've gotten desperate and need some help.

No one in my circle of contacts/acquaintances have a metal detector, but I feel like my chances might be better here. I was referred by a friend from out of state to check out this forum to inquire about my current situation...

I lost a key for a friends house in the snow this morning, and I have yet to find it. I can't exactly wait for the snow to melt away, and I've sifted around the snow for the past 2 and a half hours to no avail. I'm about to make a large move back to Louisiana, but I need to find this key before I make my way down to the boot. I'm located in Northern Colorado, and am willing to compensate anyone willing to help me find this key. I had it leaving the house in my hand, but I must have dropped it somewhere between my front door and the car.

I appreciate any help! Thank you!

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some equipment rental companies have metal detectors available for rent for the day.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Or maybe a locksmith in the area. Sorry for your trouble.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See if anyone close is selling their detector on craigslist and ask them to come help for a fee.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see there is a harbor freight in Fort Collins you can get a detector for under $40 that will do the trick.

HF 6 fuction.JPG

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Colorado but not close. Check out the Colorado Forum as there are folks on here in your area and they may see your post quicker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread