Hi Guys! We just released a new Time Searchers Metal Detecting Video!

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
I had these done over 5 weeks ago but finally just getting around releasing them.

Well here is a little info on the video.

The Time Searchers return to the Colonial Blockhouse site for another dig. They start off the show by discussing the site and giving you information about the era it existed. Bill starts the finds with a colonial button he digs up. On his next hit Bill's battery is dying and he decides to change it by going into Shadow X3 mode. After the battery change Bill finds a fired Colonial Musket Ball. The Time Searchers discuss Bob Ross and painting while Rodger digs for what he hopes to be a copper. After a run in with some jaggers Rodger shows off his British Copper. We end the show with a colorful joyride rockin' to Boston. Time Searchers, the original metal detecting adventure series-often imitated, never duplicated. This is our way of documenting and preserving the past for the future generations. Check out the new Time Searchers website at www.TimeSearchers.net

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Well I hope you all like the video. I am going to release one video a week until I run out. Remember I do have 4 to 5 years of video! Hehe

Bill(pa)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions